HELPING YOUR COMPANY TO MEET CARBON FREE TARGETS
The Benefits associated with the purchase of refurbished servers compared to a New server
- Recycling IT servers and storage significantly reduces the carbon footprint and contributes to the overall carbon emissions targets published by the government and allows companies to meet their compliance goals.
- Refurbished servers are both good for the environment and cost effective therefore reducing IT budgets without compromising performance.
- Refurbished servers provide companies with an opportunity to both save money and obtain the latest technology for a fraction of the price of buying New.
- In the current economic climate, maintaining a reliable service to ensure employees can maximise performance targets is essential to the success of all businesses.
- Ensuring that systems are available 24 hours a day to allow customers to buy products and receive orders efficiently is key to the future of the economy.
- Many existing suppliers of servers and storage systems continue to promote new server systems but lead times are generally very long and with the limited supply of components available to assemble New servers, long delays and delivery issues can prevent company targets and stunt growth.
- Refurbished servers and storage are environmentally sensible too by reducing carbon footprint targets agreed by many countries.
- Hardware reliability is a key factor and local supply is key to maintaining existing systems when breakdowns occur. Server and storage upgrades to existing systems offers companies the opportunity to extend the life of existing hardware thereby saving money which can help companies to maximise profits and grow.
- Refurbished Servers can be configured to order and offer greater flexibility by allowing companies to order the exact specifications required rather than the configurations specified by the Manufacturers of New hardware.
- All systems provided by Refurbished servers uk include a minimum warranty of 1 year with many systems also including 3 and 5 years depending on model.
To determine the availability and price and to request a quotation the the server/s you urgently need today, email email@example.com or call 02071831789.